HomePreSchool

Caleb and Matthew

Caleb and Matthew

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Real Life Farm

Nearly three years ago, when the boys were only a few months old, I connected with one of our local Mothers of Multiples groups.  At the time, I had no idea that I would make such amazing friends and that as the boys got older, they would as well.  But here we are- almost three years old- and sharing yet another wonderful experience with our "twin friends" as the boys call them!  One of the awesome field trips our club does every year is a trip to Real Life Farm  :)  We took the boys for their first trip when they were only 8 months old and they have been back each year since. 

Yesterday the boys enjoyed feeding the animals and riding the horses.  They even let us put the kids in the pens with the babies...  ours looked SO at home in the pig pen, I couldn't help but wonder how long they'd let me leave them there! 

Here are some of our pictures from our three trips to the farm.  I can't believe how much they have grown up!!!


May 2010- 8 months old






May 2011- 20 months old








May 2012- 32 months old









No comments:

Post a Comment