HomePreSchool

Caleb and Matthew

Caleb and Matthew

Monday, October 22, 2012

CMU Homecoming 2012

This past Saturday we took the boys up to Central Michigan University for their third Homecoming game  :)  Both my dad and I graduated from CMU and we have gone to every Homecoming game since before I was even born- so its a special tradition that I am proud to carry on with our boys.  And I just love returning to campus.  After all these years, I finally understand why my dad gets so giddy when he goes back there.  I found myself pointing out all of my favorite places to the boys and we even took them to one of my all time favorite hang outs for a cup of hot chocolate after the game  :)  Of course the boys were a big hit all day.  While we were tailgating they marched up and down the aisles of cars and tailgaters, shaking their cow bells and yelling "Fire Up Chips!"  But I think their favorite part of the day was hot chocolate at the U Cup...  good boys- good mama's boys!

Fire Up Chips!!!
 
 
Watching the game


Game with mama


Watching the parade


Damn kids scaled that wall all by themselves- TWICE!


Spreading Chippewa cheer!


Mini-Chip


My little Chips


Love this pic  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment