HomePreSchool

Caleb and Matthew

Caleb and Matthew

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Outsmarted

While cleaning out the cupboards in the kitchen, I overheard the boys arguing about which skyscraper to build with their Grammy blocks.  Of course, I seized the opportunity to remind them about compromise.

Mommy:  Why don't you build one first, then build the other? 
Caleb:  Ok.  Let's do mine first, then yours.
Matthew:  No, mine first.  Then yours.
Caleb:  NO!  MINE FIRST!

Mommy:  It's polite to let someone else go first.  You should offer to help brother with his, then do your own.
Caleb:  Yes. It's polite.  Matthew you say it.  Say "Brother I'll help you with yours first."
Matthew:  Alright.  Brother, I'll help you with yours first!
Caleb:  Ok!  That was polite!

He's a quick one that Caleb :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog! I just wanted you to know I came across someone who has images of your boys on their profile page. If you know them, I'm sorry for intruding! But just in case they are stolen, I wanted to tell you. https://www.facebook.com/summer.quinn.779/photos_all

    ReplyDelete