HomePreSchool

Caleb and Matthew

Caleb and Matthew

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mommy and Me Pictures

Jon and I don't usually exchange gifts- not for anything really.  But this year when I saw that my friend and photographer extraordinaire Meredith Keith was doing a "Mommy and Me" photo session right around my birthday, I told Jon that I needed a present  :)  You see, my husband is wonderful at a LOT of things.  Most things really.  But there is one thing he is an absolute failure at and that is picking up a camera and taking pictures.  I have gazillions of pictures of Jon and the boys, yet I can probably count on one hand the pictures he has taken of me with the boys.  Hence the most perfect birthday gift I have ever received...









1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful... I covet a session like this too... maybe soon. Before my baby is too big :(

    ReplyDelete