We've been super busy this week- with nothing in particular, just everyday life :) I haven't had much time to update, or even much time to sit down at all. I will say though, that Jon and the boys went to get some Calder's eggnog last weekend so the hour or so I do get to myself each morning before the boys get up has been absolutely glorious because there is little in life that can beat a cup of coffee with Calder's eggnog in it!!! It is kind of like Heaven on Earth and everyone should travel to southeast Michigan at least once in their life so they can have fresh Calder's eggnog in their coffee. You should also consider staying through late winter/early spring because the next best thing is our maple sap coffee :)
Spent a wonderful day and evening at Barnes and Noble for a pre-holiday celebration they hosted... rockin' their super cute new jackets that I scored for $13!
There was an incredibly talented face painter at Barnes and Noble. Of course the boys couldn't ask for anything normal. But she was more than happy to fulfill their requests :)
Matthew's sinking Titanic! LOL!
And Caleb's London Tower Bridge!
Found a book on iconic Lego Architecture... in Heaven!
The boys' interpretation of Rockefeller Center in their bedroom complete with ice rink. The GE tower was just over 8 feet tall. You know, because that's normal.
Matthew drew the Prometheus statue outside of Rockefeller Center :)

No comments:
Post a Comment